Notary and Commissioner Services

Notary and Commissioning Services

These services are available to clients on a short notice for a modest fee. Please contact our office to book an appointment.

Statutory Declarations

These documents relate to various aspects of life and our staff are available to review and witness various forms of declarations.

Travel Letters for Children

In order for a child to travel out of Canada without one or both parents, they will be required to have a signed consent letter. To make it easier for our client’s please use this Travel Consent Letter template. Once you have completed this form, you may contact our office to have your letter notarized by a lawyer. For more information about traveling children, please visit


There are various reasons for needing an affidavit. At our office we will draft the document for you or you may download and complete our Affidavit template and we will simply commission it for you.